Boxing is approximately 80% anaerobic and 20% aerobic, which is why I included interval training along with cardio and weight training. This workout combines strength, power, speed, agility and quickness all into one to ensure you're a well-balanced fighter.
If you're not looking to become a boxer, you will need all of these things for self defense and it can help you become a better athlete in your sport.
6 REASONS to start training:
1. Build yourself a smashing fit body - because there is no greater feeling than looking in the mirror and simply just love what you see.
2. Brag around about your toned muscles - low body fat level, noticeable muscle definition and shape, but not significant muscle size
3. Keep your heart strong and healthy - because your heart is a muscle also and it gets stronger and healthier if you live an active life.
4. A clear and beautiful glowing skin - you don't have to worry anymore about celulite when you're half naked on the beach. No more dimply skin coming out of your swimsuit.
5. Reduce stress, anxiety and fight depression - regular training is the key for your head just as it is for your heart and will relax you, making you calmer, fighting depression and dissipate stress.
6. A happier soul and a bigger smile - you will feel that you are finally doing something for yourself.
BONUS: Improve your live life! you know exercise is good for you, but do you know how goof? It boots your enery and improves your mood and exercing regularly puts the spark back into your love life.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Boxing Challenge Workout PRO is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-02. The program can be installed on iOS.
Boxing Challenge Workout PRO (version 1.1) has a file size of 49.18 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.